The Importance of Cassette / Fan Coil and Drip Tray Chemical Cleaning.
We look at the effects of the blockage of an evaporator coil (aka cassette or fan coil) and show how these can get blocked even with regular filter cleaning regimen.
Some benefits for having a clean doorheater
- Improved airflow in heating and cooling for all systems cleaned.
- Improved performance better operating pressures and better off coil temperatures.
- Reduced energy usage for the store and NL purse – lower bills as compressors don’t have to work so hard to achieve the set point temperatures.
- Increased lifespan of the compressors – cleaning prevents liquid oil slug back into the windings to prevent expensive failure and down time often affecting Summer sales.
- Reduced risk of water leaks and flooding in the stores due to blocked condensate pumps/drains and reduced reactive call outs associated to water leak issues.